In Sundance designs, we know how to create a photo book which is the best way of preserving your precious memories.
Photo books are excellent for commemorating the milestones of your life, especially during your early years. Sundance designs can create and publish a beautiful photo book by using print-on-demand services which are provided by photobook publishing companies.
You can preserve your precious memories, friends and early days by indulging creativity in your photo book. For instance, Sundance designs can help you add graphics, dates, years, text, quotes, names of locations and people in your photos and anything that you can remember about a given photo. All these will enhance the moments of your early years through images and written text for future generations.
Some publishers may require digital images. You can take photos of your old photographs using a quality phone or camera. Gather all your digital images in one folder on your computer checking their sizes. Review them to ensure they have accurate information and confirm they are not too dark or light to be seen clearly. Lastly, choose an online digital photo publisher that prints glossy and high-quality photo books, particularly, you can trust Sundance designs. Sundance designs will let you print a test book before downloading the final book to suggest any improvements.
Gemstones have been a traditional part of jewellery since the early ages. Sundance designs believes that these precious stones have meaning and significance behind each of them. There are thousands of different gemstones available today that are of different shapes sizes and colors. Two main types are the precious and semi-precious kind. Some of these stones have played a major role in the history of humanity.
Gemstones have contributed value and symbols to many different cultures, myths and legends over the years. Philosophers believe that these precious stones have a high value and unique power in each one. It could signify many different meanings, like power, health, wealth, and even beauty. Most of them are placed in hidden areas of the body or just put into one’s wallet or pocket.
Each gemstone has a different meaning and uniqueness. Below are a few of the gemstones and its benefits:
Diamond: Originating from South Africa this gemstone is considered as one of the hardest and most valuable of all stones. These precious stones are a symbol of innocence and stability. Mainly used for crowns and engagement rings, these stones are good for mucus issues. Diamonds are known to increase the energy level of other stones. Its main energies are protection and power.
Sapphire: Mined and produced in Australia, this precious gem is called the “Stone of Destiny”. It benefits in the cure of a sore throat and its meaning is “Blue” in Greek terms. These gemstones contribute to a better mentality and comprehension. It is known to be the symbol of devotion to the gods. The most valued of all sapphires are the star. Other sapphires are available in shades of blue, pink, yellow and green.
Garnet: This gem means “closer to the heart”. It is especially known for providing success to businesses. Placing a garnet under one’s pillow is also believed to cure depression. It is also known for bringing stability to a relationship. This gemstone is known for its purity and truth and it’s a unique symbol of sympathy and compassion. People believe that this stone is related to the spleen and thyroid and when placed above these areas it helps to clean and refine the area. The most valuable of all garnets are of the emerald green kind.
Ruby: Considered to be the “most powerful in the universe”, this gem has been a unique symbol of love and passion over the ages. Also known for its royalty, this precious stone provides a sense of courage and confidence to those who lacking in it. Rubies usually help in blood flow and helps in the removal of germs and infections from the blood. Rings with rubies must be worn on the left hand. Ruby means “Red” and hence the reason why it is so closely associated with love, passion, and the blood.
Jade: This is a traditional gemstone that has been known over the years to attract love. It is also worn by many to bring money into their lives. It helps in better reasoning capabilities and mental stress. Also known for protection, it helps to guard one against accidents and bad fortune. The color makes it a stone that helps in healing. Heart conditions, kidney problems and stomach issues can be helped if Jade is worn anywhere on the body.
Pearl: These gemstones are one of the oldest precious stones available till today. For centuries it has been known as the most valuable of all stones. Produced from organic matter from oysters this is not like any other gemstone available. It is said to be a symbol of purity and simplicity, hence the reason why it is mostly worn by brides at their weddings or just stitched onto bridal gowns. Philosophers link this gemstone to the moon, calling it “tears of the moon. Many people believe that pearls were specially formed to create a path by angels through the clouds. Benefits of the pearl are that it helps in success and wealth. Emotional stress, stomach issues and indigestion can also be helped if a pearl is worn on the body. It also increased wisdom and focus.
These are a few gemstones from the thousands that are available. Chose the right stone to suit your needs and see how it changes your life!
Sundance designs has been a part of the fabric of civilization for thousands of years. From a simple strand of woven grasses to the magnificent elegance of sapphires, diamonds, silver and gold, men and women have adorned themselves with jewellery to create a personal fashion identity.
· Amethyst – a hard clear quartz gem of violet, purple or mauve – the modern and traditional February birthstone
· Turquoise – a semi-soft gem of blue, blue-green or green – the modern and traditional December birthstone (the alternate modern December birthstone is Blue Topaz or Tanzanite and the alternate traditional December birthstone is Zircon or Lapis Lazuli)
· Topaz – a colorless transparent gem most frequently tinted by impurities that create hues of yellows, browns, blues, pinks, tans, whites, greens and greys – Yellow Topaz is the modern November birthstone (the alternate modern and traditional November birthstone is Citrine)
· Opal – an amorphous silica gem in colors of green, blue, black, red, violet, orange, pink, yellow and grey, or often containing several rich colors at once – the modern October birthstone (the alternate October birthstone and the traditional October birthstone is Tourmaline)
· Peridot – an olivine mineral gem primarily in olive green – the modern August birthstone (traditional August birthstone is Sardonyx)
· Aquamarine – a hard, brilliant refractive gem of blue or blue-green – the modern March birthstone (traditional March birthstone is Bloodstone)
· Garnet – a crystallized mineral gem in colors of blue, green, purple, black, pink, brown, orange, yellow, and sometimes clear – the modern and traditional birthstone of January
· Pearl – a very hard gem formed inside molluscs with colors of white, grey, yellow, gold, silver, bronze, black, brown, pink and purple – the modern June birthstone (the alternate modern birthstone is Moonstone and the traditional June birthstone is Alexandrite)
April, May, July and September birthstones are precious stones of Diamond, Emerald, Ruby and Sapphire respectively.
Other popular semi-precious gemstones include Hematite, Obsidian, Pyrite, Coral, Jade, Tiger’s Eye, Azurite and Malachite. Additionally, dozens of other semi-precious stones are available for stylized, out of the mainstream, jewellery.
Beautiful semi-precious stones offer a world of possibilities for the jewellery connoisseur.
The price of many pieces of belly rings body piercing jewellery won’t run you into debt either. bellybuttonring.com is always a great gift idea. Dangling belly button rings are amazing navel jewellery selection of navel rings and we’re sure you’ll find something to meet your needs. With many different belly button ring designs available in your one-stop shop for all your body jewellery. We carry gold belly rings, navel rings, toe rings, nose rings and more.
Sundance designs will provide jewellery insurance. Have you been thinking about getting jewellery insurance? Are you just not sure if you want to pay for this new policy? You really need to think about all of the different reason that there are to have this type of coverage. If you consider exactly what Sundance designs can provide, you will see how it really is worth the small payments that you will need to make each month.
First of all, it gives you protection from many different disasters. If the items are stolen, you can get money from the jewellery insurance policy that will allow you to replace them. The same is true if they anything is lost by accident. If they are destroyed by a fire, a flood or some other such disaster, the policy will pay out so that you are not without the items for long.
You also need to think about how jewellery insurance will give you confidence and peace of mind. You will never have to worry about the things that might happen in the future. You will have a lot of money tired up in the various items, and you will not have to worry that this money will all be lost.
Buying fabrics for varying needs can be quite overwhelming. But not anymore. This is because now you can easily buy fabrics online. This is through Sundance designs which is a highly popular fabric outlet. There are many reasons for this.
Firstly, when you buy fabrics online from this site, you have the option to choose from mills including Robert Allen, Libas Silks, Waverly, Duralee, Covington, besides Marcovaldo, P. Kaufmann, and even Premier Prints, Roth, Swavelle/ Mill Creek, as well as Claridge Textiles, Parisa, Barrow Merrimac, Richloom, trend and so many more.
After all, these people have been in the fabric business for fifty years. This is why Sundance designs know where they can source the best drapery fabrics and upholstery fabric at the best prices. In fact, they pass on their savings on to their customers. And for those who require lots of yardages, even that is available for selling to the public directly at the wholesale prices. This way you can save even more.
And in case the particular fabric that you are looking for is not listed here, you simply need to drop them a mail or give them a call and Sundance designs will get it for you.
It is possible to shop in sundance designs for all kinds of fabrics that include drapery fabric, upholstery fabric, besides drapery prints, chenille upholstery fabric, toile, silk, faux silk, besides sheer, linen, twill, as well as duck fabric, denim, slipcover and tapestry and suede and many more.
You can buy a huge variety of decorative fabrics online including cotton, linen, jacquard, damask besides floral fabric, silk, toile, chenille and much more.
You can buy fabrics online based on the color that you want, the designer that you want and the fabric that you want. You can also but it for either your drapery or for your upholstery.
Struggling for some ideas for making this Valentine’s Day the most special one yet for your lovely lover? Sundance designs will help you a couple of ideas to get your brain working; make sure you add a couple of personal touches to our suggestions to truly make it a memorable day!
1. Surprise them with a flower delivery – Whether they’re at work, school or at home, there’s nothing quite like the feeling of delivery of Valentine’s Day flowers showing up. Take a little bit of time to think of a sweet message to include with it, and you’ll have already earned yourself some serious brownie points! Sundance designs recommend the online FlowerSales Valentine’s Day selection.
2. Go on an adventure – There are multiple layers to this, depending on how much cash you’ve got to burn. If you’re a little strapped for cash, that doesn’t mean an adventure is out of the question. When was the last time you played tourist in your hometown? Why not take a drive somewhere an hour or two away and see what you can explore? Add in a customised playlist (put some of those romantic songs in there, too), your partner’s favourite snacks, and you’ve got yourself a killer road trip. If you do have a bit more to spend, you can surprise your significant other with airline tickets to somewhere close by but fun.
3. Bust out the picnic basket – If you know your partner well enough, you’ll be able to put together his or her favourite foods and compile them into what will forever be remembered as the best picnic ever. Find a romantic spot in your town (think lakes, big plains of grass, nice views, etc.) and set up camp! For extra points, and if you know a secluded spot, get there early and have everything prepared before you take your loved one there.
4. Make a memorable piece of art together – If you and your partner are into arts and crafts, signup for Valentine’s Day painting class. There are some classes that allow you to bring your own wine and champagne so I recommend looking into those. This is perfect for a relaxing, romantic evening with your significant other.
Lets Sundance designs explain the definition of interior design. Interior design refers to a group of projects, which involves the transformation of interior space, into one that is suitable for the human activities intended to take place there. Interior design has come about as a result of the development of society with respect to the need for effective usage of space.
It can also be defined as an art that lets the individual apply artistic principles during planning, equipping and furnishing of residential as well as interior spaces. It is a profession in which customer satisfaction and safety are of dire importance. Sundance designs will come up with various ideas based on themes provided by the client such as culture, generation and the heritage of the same client.
According to the American Society of Interior Designers, interior design is defined simply as ‘the total creative solution for a programmed interior.’ Interior design is mainly concerned with the harmonization of the interior space with the environment around it and not just the visual enhancement of the interior space. In this light, then there are factors to consider in order coming up with the perfect design solution. First, there is the space, to be designed, and what it will be used for, be it entertainment, healing or worship. Next, there is the significance of the space, be it power, wisdom, achievement or serenity to be considered in large part.
Elements of interior design will range from visual to tactile and to auditory. Visual elements include the form, lighting and color while tactile elements include the texture, surface and shape of the space. Auditory elements include the echo and noise of the space. Decent interior design makes the space function better as it can have a significant effect on a person’s mood and well being.
In conclusion, interior design can be used in workplaces to uplift customer spirit and boost the morale of the staff. It can also be used to attract clients and customers thus consequently increasing profits. Therefore, interior design is a powerful tool which makes the life of man bearable and enjoyable at the same time.
This website is a one-stop resource that provides information about current art exhibits, as well as links to high quality stores and websites related to craft, art and design throughout Queensland.
On this website, you will also find videos of gallery exhibitions, articles about various arts and crafts projects, as well as an interactive community that is helping to unite Queensland artists towards singular goals.
We provide a much needed service which brings together local artists in one place online, while increasing their visibility in order to entice more people from around Australia and the world to find new artisans and their work.