Sundance designs has been a part of the fabric of civilization for thousands of years. From a simple strand of woven grasses to the magnificent elegance of sapphires, diamonds, silver and gold, men and women have adorned themselves with jewellery to create a personal fashion identity.
· Amethyst – a hard clear quartz gem of violet, purple or mauve – the modern and traditional February birthstone
· Turquoise – a semi-soft gem of blue, blue-green or green – the modern and traditional December birthstone (the alternate modern December birthstone is Blue Topaz or Tanzanite and the alternate traditional December birthstone is Zircon or Lapis Lazuli)
· Topaz – a colorless transparent gem most frequently tinted by impurities that create hues of yellows, browns, blues, pinks, tans, whites, greens and greys – Yellow Topaz is the modern November birthstone (the alternate modern and traditional November birthstone is Citrine)
· Opal – an amorphous silica gem in colors of green, blue, black, red, violet, orange, pink, yellow and grey, or often containing several rich colors at once – the modern October birthstone (the alternate October birthstone and the traditional October birthstone is Tourmaline)
· Peridot – an olivine mineral gem primarily in olive green – the modern August birthstone (traditional August birthstone is Sardonyx)
· Aquamarine – a hard, brilliant refractive gem of blue or blue-green – the modern March birthstone (traditional March birthstone is Bloodstone)
· Garnet – a crystallized mineral gem in colors of blue, green, purple, black, pink, brown, orange, yellow, and sometimes clear – the modern and traditional birthstone of January
· Pearl – a very hard gem formed inside molluscs with colors of white, grey, yellow, gold, silver, bronze, black, brown, pink and purple – the modern June birthstone (the alternate modern birthstone is Moonstone and the traditional June birthstone is Alexandrite)
April, May, July and September birthstones are precious stones of Diamond, Emerald, Ruby and Sapphire respectively.
Other popular semi-precious gemstones include Hematite, Obsidian, Pyrite, Coral, Jade, Tiger’s Eye, Azurite and Malachite. Additionally, dozens of other semi-precious stones are available for stylized, out of the mainstream, jewellery.
Beautiful semi-precious stones offer a world of possibilities for the jewellery connoisseur.
The price of many pieces of belly rings body piercing jewellery won’t run you into debt either. bellybuttonring.com is always a great gift idea. Dangling belly button rings are amazing navel jewellery selection of navel rings and we’re sure you’ll find something to meet your needs. With many different belly button ring designs available in your one-stop shop for all your body jewellery. We carry gold belly rings, navel rings, toe rings, nose rings and more.
This website is a one-stop resource that provides information about current art exhibits, as well as links to high quality stores and websites related to craft, art and design throughout Queensland.
On this website, you will also find videos of gallery exhibitions, articles about various arts and crafts projects, as well as an interactive community that is helping to unite Queensland artists towards singular goals.
We provide a much needed service which brings together local artists in one place online, while increasing their visibility in order to entice more people from around Australia and the world to find new artisans and their work.